Home to 12 luxury townhouses at ground level, as well as 369 one- and two-bedroom apartments, and two- and three-bed penthouses.
5* luxury apartments
MIX OF UNITS
12 townhouses, 361 apartments
POOL & SPA
Welcome to Oxygen, a 32-storey neighbourhood in Manchester’s popular Piccadilly district.
Located next to Piccadilly Station, Ancoats and the bustling, bohemian Northern Quarter, this is the city’s most exciting up-and-coming area.
Home to 12 luxury townhouses at ground level and 361 apartments – comprising one- and two-beds across the development, and penthouses at the summit of each tower – Oxygen sets a new benchmark for what luxury living should mean in Manchester.
We believe that architecture and interior design can be a force for good, and have created a variety of configurations, colour schemes and moods at Oxygen to meet different social, physical and psychological needs. Every apartment and townhouse in Oxygen is finished to an exceptionally high standard, with full-height windows which flood the open-plan living spaces with natural daylight, and balconies which provide panoramic views over the city, the Peak District National Park and beyond.
This holistic approach to development is also woven through the stunning communal areas at Oxygen which are designed to create an environment and atmosphere where residents can put down roots and thrive. Everything here is effortlessly easy; the front of house team are always on hand, and the bespoke Oxygen app means that everything you need is only a touch of a button away.
Take the Oxygen tour
Oxygen is located within an area of Manchester currently undergoing a significant period of transformation.
In close proximity to the Mayfield area of the city, and on the doorstep of Ancoats – a neighbourhood voted as one of the most cosmopolitan in the world – Oxygen will offer the highest levels of luxury living.
In terms of transport links, Oxygen is unrivalled in its connections. In less than five minutes, residents can be at Piccadilly, Manchester’s main train station and a key hub for the new HS2 high-speed rail link, meaning residents of Oxygen are within commuting distance of the surrounding area, as well as London and Birmingham.
Where to find Oxygen
More about Manchester
Why invest in Manchester?
- Property values in Manchester are growing at twice the rate they are in London
- House prices in Manchester to grow 25.1% by 2025
- Greater Manchester economy is growing at a rate of 4.3% a year
- Manchester named by HSBC as the UK’s top investment city
- City population increasing by 70,000 by 2025
Oxygen is in an area of Manchester currently undergoing a significant period of transformation. Close to the Mayfield area of the city, and on the doorstep of Ancoats – a neighbourhood voted as one of the most cosmopolitan in the world – Oxygen is the ideal Manchester location.
- Midland Hotel - 20 min walk
- Harvey Nichols - 20 min walk
- Manchester Arndale Centre - 15 min walk
- Beetham Tower - 20 min walk
- Spinningfields - 25 min walk
- Urban Exchange - 3 min walk
- Manchester Town Hall - 20 min walk
- Piccadilly Station - 5 minutes walk
- HS2 Station - 5 minutes walk
- Spinningfields - 20 minutes walk
- Deansgate - 20 minutes walk
- Manchester Airport - 20 minutes by car
- London - 2 hours by train